Sunday 9 January 2011

Angelina Jolie - Gia the Movie

She is no common beauty. Angelina is an absolute Doll face, she has an unforgettable presence about her. She's at her best playing dysfunctional people. Watch Gia. It gives a lot of insight into the fashion industry. That was the time Angelina actually acted well....these days it's just looking good and having the same face expression all the time. Oh, and fighting and shooting scenes. I like movies that are much more insightful then this one. They could make it insightful, but they choosen the same pattern just to make this movie antd make some money on it. They decided that masses are going to cry on another plastic, fake, fabricated story. Want to see real stories check out Polanski, Hitchcook, Almodovar, Kieslowski. That is real cinema. Good lock on yout trip to discover cinema.



I was still angry that I did waste my time on this. I always feel like that when I watch something and then I am disappointed. Film is a cheap form of entertainment, but that does not mean that the production itself must be cheap and scattered of meaning. The story had a meaning ang give it to those directors that I provided above. The masterpice guaranteed. On  the other hand she will never be great. She has nothing about her. She has had surgery, she looks like a tart. Not classy ! She can not act, she cant dance, she cant sing. Overall She is not talented at all. Wow she can have surgery, wear piles of make up and have her own 4 make up artists, hair stylist, dietrician. That isnt talent. But really, Angie is such a great actress. The part when she says "I think there's a reason for everything & i think there's a plan for everybody I think that god has a Big plan for me just not in this life" OMG this touched my heart. I love the old 90's movies such as this. That was when everyone appreciated the beautiful silver screen. Now it's just gone. I miss thoughs days. I might only be 16 but I know good films and actors when I see them. This movie was pure art. It was deep, dark, depressing, and beautiful. She did a great job showing who Gia was. Her imperfections made her perfect - both Gia and Angelina. So shhh haters. This is my favorite movie, and it is perfect as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment